Discover new ways to succeed in literacy and reach school targets with this captivating pack of wonderful words! Your child will explore nouns, adjectives and verbs as they embark on an interactive learning adventure.
Fun and creative activities keep your child busy and engaged. They will expand their vocabulary and develop their reading and writing skills in a memorable way.
This pack is interactive as it immerses your child in a role-play journey as they grasp new skills! They create a ‘pet monster’ and take it on an adventure for its first day at school. Activities include meeting classmates, helping the teacher, and choosing a favourite sport for P.E. – all designed to keep your child busy and engaged as they boost their literacy skills!
We recommend this pack for children aged 7+
Included in this Pack
- all stationery and resources needed for this pack, including a pencil, rubber, sharpener, play dough or play foam (3 colours!), and colouring pencils
- access to a comprehensive Grown-Up’s Guide with tips and ideas to support your child’s learning and extend their understanding
- engaging screen-free activities that teach and strengthen understanding of nouns, adjectives and verbs in a memorable way
- builds skills in grammar, vocabulary, writing, reading and comprehension
- a role-play adventure with opportunities to develop creativity, make decisions and pursue challenges
- hands-on interaction to increase focused concentration
- school targets and key skills which link to the National Curriculum
- a Word Classes Helpsheet to support learning and offer ideas
- FREE shipping (UK only)
What are Word Classes?
Words belong to categories called Word Classes (or Parts of Speech) depending on what role they play in a sentence. Understanding the different Word Classes is essential for children to excel with their writing, expand their vocabulary, and thrive in their grasp of language.
- CHOKING HAZARD – includes small parts not suitable for children under 3 years.
- This item is not a toy. Supervise children at all times while they are using this product.
- Suffocation hazard.
- Keep away from fire.
Please Note: Colours may vary on all resources