About this Bumper Set
Practicing times tables can be boring and repetitive. We’ve found a solution that keeps times tables fun and engaging, and it can all be found in this bumper set!
Through games, puzzles, crafts and other inviting activities, your child will grow in confidence and fluency in their times tables whilst having fun and keeping busy.
The Department for Education (DfE) announced a ‘Year 4 Multiplication Tables Check’ which will see all Year 4 pupils taking a times tables test at school in the month of June. Pupils will also be tested on their times tables knowledge in Year 6 SATs and will use these skills throughout secondary school and beyond. Your child needs to know their times tables confidently and fluently, which this set will help them achieve.
This captivating, comprehensive collection of activities and resources gives your child the wings to fly with their multiplication tables and offers the greatest opportunity for success!
We recommend this bumper set for children aged 7+
Included in this Bumper Set
- OVER 50 activities, games, puzzles, crafts and challenges to keep your child busy as they learn
- all stationery and resources needed for this set, including a pencil, rubber, sharpener, colouring pencils, felt tip pens, flying glider, wooden puzzle, frame card, glue dots, multicoloured string, star beads, foam shape stickers, star stickers, jumbo paperclips for game spinners, rainbow beads, mini die, glue stick and circle counters
- access to a comprehensive Grown-Up’s Guide with tips and ideas to support your child’s learning and extend their understanding
- preparation for the Year 4 Times Tables Test and Year 6 SATs
- engaging screen-free activities to strengthen understanding of multiplication tables
- challenges and opportunities for reasoning and problem-solving
- builds a firm foundation for multiplication, division and other maths skills
- school targets and key skills which link to the National Curriculum
- a colourful times tables chart poster
- a times tables square for reference and support
- tips and tricks for remembering the times tables
- ALL times tables covered
- FREE shipping (UK only)
- CHOKING HAZARD – includes small parts not suitable for children under 3 years.
- This item is not a toy. Supervise children at all times while they are using this product.
- Suffocation hazard.
- Strangulation hazard.
- Keep away from fire.
– Colours may vary on all resources
– Minimal adult assembly required to cut out elements of some activities (scissors not included)