About this Pack
See how many times you can hop on one foot in 100 seconds, put a puzzle back together and help with a game of hide and seek to become a numbers champion! Our activities are designed with vibrant visuals, friendly characters and creative tasks to captivate young minds and bring numbers to life.
This pack offers a wide range of inviting learning activities that will have your child playing games, getting active and taking on challenges as their number skills flourish and their confidence blooms. Plus, discover tips and support for grown-ups as you journey with your child in their learning and development.
The key skill in this pack is counting forwards and backwards fluently to 100 and beyond, with opportunities for children to consolidate their understanding and apply it to various contexts through reasoning and problem-solving. This pack also explores early place value, counting with number lines, and activities which promote depth of understanding in counting to 100.
We recommend this pack for children aged 5 to 8 years.
Included in this Pack
- all stationery and resources needed for this pack, including a pencil, rubber, sharpener, circle counters, a mini die and bonus play dough or play foam
- access to a comprehensive Grown-Up’s Guide with tips and ideas to support your child’s learning and extend their understanding
- engaging screen-free activities to strengthen understanding of counting forwards and backwards to 100 and beyond with fluency
- challenges and opportunities for reasoning and problem-solving
- games, puzzles and hands-on fun to keep your child busy as they learn
- builds a firm foundation for other maths skills
- school targets and key skills which link to the National Curriculum
- a 130 Chart Helpsheet for reference and support
- FREE shipping (UK only)
Our Best Deal
Save money when you buy our Numbers to 100 Complete Bumper Set! Grab it now for the full collection of activities and resources in this series at a discounted price. Each activity level increases in challenge and progresses with your child’s understanding, offering them the greatest opportunity for success.
The Numbers to 100 Packs are based on the following National Curriculum learning target for 5 to 6 year olds and have been developed for additional ages:
– count to and across 100, forwards and backwards, beginning with 0 or 1, or from any given number
- CHOKING HAZARD – includes small parts not suitable for children under 3 years.
- This item is not a toy. Supervise children at all times while they are using this product.
- Suffocation hazard.
- Keep away from fire.
– Colours may vary on all resources
– Minimal adult assembly required to cut out puzzle pieces (scissors not included)