About this Pack
Rescue babies and return them to their homes, discover mystery pictures and make a necklace with 100 beads to become a numbers champion! Our activities are designed with vibrant visuals, friendly characters and creative tasks to captivate young minds and bring numbers to life.
This pack offers a wide range of inviting learning activities that will have your child playing games, creating a necklace and taking on challenges as their number skills flourish and their confidence blooms. Plus, discover tips and support for grown-ups as you journey with your child in their learning and development.
The key skill in this pack is counting forwards and backwards to 100 and beyond, with opportunities for children to apply their understanding of number sequences in preparation for our Numbers to 100 Level 3 Pack. This Level 2 Pack also explores early place value, counting with number lines, and activities which promote fluency in counting to 100.
We recommend this pack for children aged 5 to 8 years.
Included in this Pack
- all stationery and resources needed for this pack, including a pencil, rubber, sharpener, rainbow beads, multicoloured string, circle counters and a mini die
- access to a comprehensive Grown-Up’s Guide with tips and ideas to support your child’s learning and extend their understanding
- engaging screen-free activities to strengthen understanding of counting forwards and backwards to 100 and beyond
- challenges and opportunities for reasoning and problem-solving
- games, necklace-making and hands-on fun to keep your child busy as they learn
- builds a firm foundation for other maths skills
- school targets and key skills which link to the National Curriculum
- a 130 Chart Helpsheet for reference and support
- FREE shipping (UK only)
Our Best Deal
Save money when you buy our Numbers to 100 Complete Bumper Set! Grab it now for the full collection of activities and resources in this series at a discounted price. Each activity level increases in challenge and progresses with your child’s understanding, offering them the greatest opportunity for success.
The Numbers to 100 Packs are based on the following National Curriculum learning target
for 5 to 6 year olds and have been developed for additional ages:
– count to and across 100, forwards and backwards, beginning with 0 or 1, or from any given number
- CHOKING HAZARD – includes small parts not suitable for children under 3 years.
- This item is not a toy. Supervise children at all times while they are using this product.
- Suffocation hazard.
- Strangulation hazard.
- Keep away from fire.
Please Note: Colours may vary on all resources