About this Bumper Set
Boost your child’s confidence and success in school with our Numbers to 100 Complete Bumper Set. Designed to improve their early maths skills whilst keeping them busy, this complete collection will immerse your child in a world of counting and fun as they develop fluency in counting forwards and backwards to 100 and beyond.
Count to launch rockets, make a necklace with 100 beads and discover mystery pictures to become a numbers champion! Our activities are designed with vibrant visuals, friendly characters and creative tasks to captivate young minds and bring numbers to life.
This complete set offers a comprehensive range of inviting learning activities that will have your child playing games, getting active and taking on challenges as their number skills flourish and their confidence blooms. Plus, discover tips and support for grown-ups as you journey with your child in their learning and development.
The key skill in this set is counting forwards and backwards fluently to 100 and beyond, with opportunities for children to consolidate their understanding and apply it to various contexts through reasoning and problem-solving. This bumper set also explores early place value, counting with number lines, and activities which promote depth of understanding in counting to 100. Each pack within this set gradually increases in challenge and progresses with your child’s understanding to master their numbers to 100 skills.
We recommend this bumper set for children aged 5 to 8 years.
Included in this Bumper Set
- all stationery and resources needed for this set, including a pencil, rubber, sharpener, circle counters, colourful stickers, mini die, multicoloured beads, rainbow string and bonus play dough or play foam
- access to a comprehensive Grown-Up’s Guide with tips and ideas to support your child’s learning and extend their understanding
- engaging screen-free activities to strengthen understanding of counting forwards and backwards to 100 and beyond with fluency
- challenges and opportunities for reasoning and problem-solving
- games, puzzles and hands-on fun to keep your child busy as they learn
- builds a firm foundation for other maths skills
- school targets and key skills which link to the National Curriculum
- a 130 Chart Helpsheet for reference and support
- FREE shipping (UK only)
The Numbers to 100 Complete Bumper Set is based on the following National Curriculum learning target for 5 to 6 year olds and has been developed for additional ages:
– count to and across 100, forwards and backwards, beginning with 0 or 1, or from any given number
- CHOKING HAZARD – includes small parts not suitable for children under 3 years.
- This item is not a toy. Supervise children at all times while they are using this product.
- Suffocation hazard.
- Strangulation hazard.
- Keep away from fire.
– Colours may vary on all resources
– Minimal adult assembly required to cut out elements of some activities (scissors not included)