About this Pack
Hunt for space rockets, reveal hidden surprise pictures and get colouring to become a counting champion! Our activities are designed with vibrant visuals, friendly characters and creative tasks to captivate young minds and bring numbers to life.
This pack offers a wide range of inviting learning activities that will have your child playing games, colouring and taking on challenges as their counting skills flourish and their confidence blooms. Plus, discover tips and support for grown-ups as you journey with your child in their learning and development.
The key skill in this pack is counting with fluency, with opportunities for children to consolidate their understanding and apply it to various contexts through reasoning and problem-solving. This pack also explores numbers to 100 and number line activities.
We recommend this pack for children aged 5 to 7 years.
Included in this Pack
- all stationery and resources needed for this pack, including a pencil, rubber, sharpener, colouring pencils, circle counters and jumbo paperclips for game spinners
- access to a comprehensive Grown-Up’s Guide with tips and ideas to support your child’s learning and extend their understanding
- engaging screen-free activities to strengthen understanding of counting with fluency
- challenges and opportunities for reasoning and problem-solving
- games, colouring and hands-on fun to keep your child busy as they learn
- builds a firm foundation for other maths skills
- school targets and key skills which link to the National Curriculum
- a 130 Chart Helpsheet for reference and support
- FREE shipping (UK only)
Our Best Deal
Save money when you buy our Cool Counting Complete Bumper Set! Grab it now for the full collection of activities and resources in this series at a discounted price. Each activity level increases in challenge and progresses with your child’s understanding, offering them the greatest opportunity for success.
The Cool Counting Packs are based on the following National Curriculum learning targets for 5 to 6 year olds and have been developed for additional ages:
– count, read and write numbers to 100 in numerals
– identify and represent numbers using objects and pictorial representations including the number line
- CHOKING HAZARD – includes small parts not suitable for children under 3 years.
- This item is not a toy. Supervise children at all times while they are using this product.
- Suffocation hazard.
- Keep away from fire.
Please Note: Colours may vary on all resources