About this Pack
Practicing times tables can be boring and repetitive. We’ve found a solution that keeps times tables fun and engaging, and it can all be found in this pack!
Through games, puzzles and other inviting activities, your child will grow in confidence and fluency with their 8 and 9 times tables whilst having fun and keeping busy.
The Department for Education (DfE) announced a ‘Year 4 Multiplication Tables Check’ which will see all Year 4 pupils taking a times tables test at school in the month of June. Pupils will also be tested on their times tables knowledge in Year 6 SATs and will use these skills throughout secondary school and beyond. Your child needs to know their times tables confidently and fluently, which this pack will help them achieve.
We recommend this pack for children aged 7+
Don’t forget to check out our other Times Tables Practice Packs to link with this pack.
Practice makes perfect!
Included in this Pack
- all stationery and resources needed for this pack, including a pencil, rubber, sharpener, colouring pencils and a glue stick
- access to a comprehensive Grown-Up’s Guide with tips and ideas to support your child’s learning and extend their understanding
- preparation for the Year 4 Times Tables Test and Year 6 SATs
- engaging screen-free activities to strengthen understanding of multiplication tables
- challenges and opportunities for reasoning and problem-solving
- colouring, puzzles and hands-on fun to keep your child busy as they learn
- builds a firm foundation for multiplication, division and other maths skills
- school targets and key skills which link to the National Curriculum
- a colourful times tables chart poster
- a times tables square for reference and support
- tips and tricks for remembering the times tables
- FREE shipping (UK only)
Our Best Deal
Save £50 (included in the price) when you when you buy our Times Tables Practice Complete Bumper Set! The set includes ALL times tables and has over 50 engaging and memorable games, crafts, puzzles and challenges.
Grab it now for the full collection of activities in this series and all the resources needed to get started. This captivating, comprehensive set gives your child the wings to fly with their multiplication tables and offers the greatest opportunity for success!
- CHOKING HAZARD – includes small parts not suitable for children under 3 years.
- This item is not a toy. Supervise children at all times while they are using this product.
- Suffocation hazard.
- Keep away from fire.
– Colours may vary on all resources
– Minimal adult assembly required to cut out elements of some activities (scissors not included)
There are no reviews yet.